Friday 13 January 2012

Knocking 40

Dear You,

So this is the year I'm knocking 40 - it's only a number, I know, and it's only a state of mind, I know, but still I've set myself a few things to achieve before the big day.

I can share the first one that's already been ticked off the list - stop biting my nails. And so after nearly 30 years of nibbling, I am now the proud owner of a set of fairly decent nails. But who knew they would take so much looking after? Base coat, first coat, second coat, top coat.  And who knew they'd be so dangerous? I've poked the dog in the eye, stabbed myself on the cheek, even drawn blood on my hand.  

I haven't quite finalised the rest of my to-do list just yet, have some ideas floating around my head, but am yet to commit to them. One thing I do know is that I need to get back to writing on a regular basis and this is blog is my starting point.

So, let's hope, like my nails, I can keep this up! 

Take care,

Remy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment